Wednesday, April 13, 2016

5 TED Talks on Happiness And My Personal Favourite Is #4

Personally, I like to watch TED Talks.

Most of the presentations are informative and/or inspirational. We ought to learn a thing or two from each TED Talk. Since this blog of mine is about happiness, I've since hand-picked 5 of my favourite TED Talks on happiness. I hope you folks find them informative and inspiring to facilitate you to STAYED HAPPY.

All most them have amassed millions of views and I am sure you will be part of the new stats in one or more of them. 

Without further, enjoy the talks below :

1. The Habbits Of Happiness by Matthieu Ricard:
2. Less Stuff, More Happiness by Graham Hill:
3. Want To Be Happy? Be Grateful by David Steindl-Rast:
4. What Makes A Good Life? Lessons From The Longest Study On Happiness by Robert Waldinger:
5. The surprising science of happiness by Dan Gilbert:

My personal favourite? No. 4!

Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment